Zucchini, tomato and onion combined with Parmesan cheese and baked with milk and biscuit mix.
- 2 cups chopped zucchini
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup biscuit baking mix
- ½ cup milk
- 3 large eggs eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 10 inch pie pan.
- Combine zucchini, tomato, onion, and Parmesan cheese in prepared pie pan. In a small bowl, combine biscuit mix, milk, eggs, and salt and pepper. Beat until smooth, then pour over vegetable mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.