This recipe makes two fruity, moist loaves.
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, mix oil, eggs, vanilla, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Blend in pineapple and zucchini. Stir flour mixture into zucchini mixture. Pour batter into two greased and floured 9 x 5 inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour. Cool on wire racks.