Excite your guests with this fresh and flavourful vegetable moghlai dish. Just mix in a little Korma sauce and you're set to serve.
- 1 (400 mL) jar Patak's Korma Cooking Sauce
- 2 medium parsnips, chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Steam parsnips and zucchini until just tender.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Saute onions until translucent. Add parsnips and zucchini.
- Shake jar of Patak's Korma Cooking Sauce and stir into vegetable mixture.
- Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes until vegetables are cooked through.
- Stir in the cream just before serving (optional). Serve over rice or with chapati.