This bright green gazpacho made with zucchini, cucumbers, lemon juice, and fresh basil makes a refreshing chilled first course on a hot day.
- 2 cucumbers - peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 2 zucchini, cubed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 basil leaves
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup yogurt
- Combine cucumbers, zucchini, lemon juice, basil leaves, salt, and pepper in a food processor; blend until smooth. Pour into a bowl and stir in yogurt.
- Refrigerate before serving, at least 30 minutes.