A perfectly delicious way to use that zucchini from your garden!
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tablespoon vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup Aunt Sue’s® Raw & Unfiltered Honey
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ¾ cups peeled and grated zucchini
- 1 ½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and grease or spray an 8x8-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, vanilla, and honey.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Whisk well to combine.
- Add the dry mix to the wet, and combine well, being careful not to over mix.
- Fold in the zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the greased pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool at room temperature for at least an hour.
- Top with powdered sugar and a thin drizzle of honey and serve!