Shredded zucchini and Cheddar cheese give these savory pancakes a splash of color and a hint of richness. Serve for brunch, lunch, or dinner!
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup grated onion
- 2 large eggs eggs, beaten
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix (such as Bisquick®)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, as needed
- Mix zucchini, Cheddar cheese, and onion together in a bowl. Stir eggs and biscuit mix into zucchini mixture until well combined.
- Heat vegetable oil on the griddle or large skillet over medium heat. Scoop about 1/4 cup batter onto heated griddle; cook until pancakes are browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining batter.