A sauteed zucchini, corn, and tomato mixture is topped with sharp Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses!
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 medium (blank)s medium zucchini, sliced
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ pound shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ pound shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat, and saute the zucchini and onion 5 to 7 minutes, until onion is tender. Mix in the corn. Stir in the diced tomatoes. Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Cover, and cook 15 minutes, or until zucchini is soft.
- Remove the saucepan from heat. Mix in the Monterey Jack cheese and Cheddar cheese. Cover, and let stand until cheeses are melted, about 5 minutes.