Tender shredded pork sandwiches are an easy and tasty way to satisfy a crowd without breaking the bank. Serve them on soft hamburger buns or onion rolls.
- 1 ½ cups barbeque sauce, or more as desired
- ½ cup chopped white onion
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pound boneless pork loin, quartered
- 4 eaches onion rolls, halved
- Stir barbeque sauce, onion, ketchup, brown sugar, salt, black pepper, and chili powder in slow cooker; add pork loin and coat with sauce. Cover and cook on High until pork is very tender, about 4 1/2 hours. Shred pork with 2 forks. Keep warm on Low until ready to serve.
- Serve on onion rolls.