These spicy, grilled beef burgers are served on toasted buns with chipotle Cheddar cheese.
- Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Aluminum Foil
- 8 slices SARGENTO® Deli Style Sliced Chipotle Cheddar Cheese
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 cups medium salsa, divided
- 1 cup finely crushed tortilla chips, divided
- 1 cup chopped green onions, divided
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Make drainage holes in a sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil with a grilling fork; set aside.
- Combine ground beef, 1 cup salsa, 1/2 cup tortilla chips, 1/2 cup green onions, garlic salt and chili powder in large bowl until well blended. Shape beef mixture into 8 burgers, 4 inches in diameter and 1/2inch thick.
- Place foil sheet on grill grate with nonstick (dull) side facing up. Immediately place burgers on foil.
- Grill burgers uncovered, 5 minutes each side or until no longer pink in center. Grill or lightly toast hamburger buns. Top burgers with 1 slice cheese before removing from grill let melt. Place burgers on buns. Top with remaining salsa, tortilla chips and green onions.