This zesty Italian-flavored summer salad replaces pasta with fresh cauliflower and adds traditional antipasti ingredients like artichoke hearts, olives, mozzarella, and tomatoes.
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- ½ cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 12 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (14 ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- ½ cup sliced Kalamata olives
- ½ cup mild banana pepper rings
- 8 ounces small fresh mozzarella balls (such as BelGioioso®)
- 4 ounces Genoa salami, chopped
- Place cauliflower, onion, and salad dressing in a large bowl. Stir to coat. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, artichoke hearts, olives, banana peppers, mozzarella balls, and salami; stir to combine.