White chocolate, cookies, bunny-shaped cereal, and egg-shaped jelly bean candies come together to create this white chocolate bark that is both kid, and Easter bunny, approved!
- ½ (8.8 ounce) package speculoos cookies (such as Lotus Biscoff®)
- 2 (10 ounce) bags white chocolate melting wafers (such as Ghirardelli®)
- 1 (10 ounce) box oat, corn, and rice cereal (such as Annie's Homegrown® Friends Bunnies)
- 1 (9 ounce) package jelly bird eggs (such as Brach's® Speckled)
- 1 (9 ounce) bag milk chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped
- 1 (9 ounce) box chocolate wafer cookies (such as Nabisco®), crumbled
- 1 (8 ounce) package mini jelly bird eggs (such as Brach's® Mixed Up Minis)
- Line a 11x7-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Make sure parchment paper is long enough to be able to pull bark out of pan, once set.
- Line the prepared baking pan with speculoos cookies, making sure there are no gaps between each cookie.
- Melt white chocolate according to package instructions. Pour over cookies. Smooth top using an off-set spatula.
- Place cereal, jelly bird eggs, chocolate kisses, chocolate wafer cookies, and mini jelly bird eggs on top of the melted white chocolate. Place in refrigerator to set, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove bark from the pan by gently pulling on parchment paper. Break into pieces.