This beautifully layered white chocolate coffee is made by slowly pouring frothed almond milk over coffee that has been sweetened with white chocolate syrup.
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 packet stevia sweetener (such as Truvia®)
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free white chocolate-flavored syrup (such as Torani®)
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- Heat milk and sugar substitute in a small saucepan over medium-low heat until simmering, about 2 minutes. Froth hot milk with an immersion blender until foamy.
- Pour white chocolate syrup in a mug. Top with hot milk, holding froth back with a spoon. Pour coffee over syrup and spoon froth over coffee.