Try this delicious homemade mocha made with white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, heavy cream, and coffee.
- 1 tablespoon white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butterscotch chips
- 2 (1 gram) packets stevia sweetener (such as Truvia®)
- 1 cup hot coffee
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream
- Combine white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and sweetener in a mug. Add coffee and heavy cream and stir until chips are melted and heavy cream is fully incorporated. Top with whipped cream.