This easy, sweet, and creamy whipped ricotta pudding recipe is made with 3 different types of peanut butter for an extra-delicious peanut flavor.
- 1 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons roasted honey peanut butter (such as Skippy®)
- 2 tablespoons powdered peanut butter (such as PB2®)
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free peanut butter-flavored syrup (such as Torani®)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Combine ricotta cheese, peanut butter, peanut butter powder, peanut butter syrup, cocoa powder, honey, vanilla extract, and salt in a mini food processor. Process until all ingredients are well incorporated, 1 to 2 minutes. Refrigerate until cold or ready to serve.