This whipped basil ricotta comes together in just a few minutes and it's perfect spread on top of crusty bread, as a dip, or mixed in with your favorite pasta dish.
- 1 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves, chiffonade
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Combine ricotta cheese, basil, salt, garlic powder, pepper, and pepper flakes in a mini food processor and process until all ingredients are well incorporated, 1 to 2 minutes.