Ready Pasta rotini combined with rotisserie chicken, BBQ sauce, and cherry tomatoes makes this the perfect quick and easy meal for busy weeknights.
- 1 pouch Barilla® Ready Pasta Rotini
- ½ cup prepared BBQ sauce
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup pulled rotisserie chicken
- ¼ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- In a large skillet, heat the BBQ sauce, water, cherry tomatoes, and chicken until they come to a simmer.
- Tear open the Barilla Ready Pasta pouch and add pasta to the skillet.
- Heat for approximately one minute or until the pasta is warmed through.
- Remove the skillet from the heat, garnish with cheese, and serve.