A light and fresh watermelon radish summer salad in an apple cider vinegar, honey, and olive oil dressing that's refreshing and simple to prepare.
- ¾ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch celery seed
- 4 ½ leaves basil, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped, or more to taste
- ⅔ cup watermelon radish, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- ⅔ cup shredded red cabbage
- ½ cup diced fresh peaches
- ½ cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- Whisk together apple cider vinegar, olive oil, honey, salt, pepper, and celery seed in a large bowl. Add basil, garlic, radishes, red cabbage, peaches, blueberries, sunflower seeds, and ginger. Stir to coat.
- Serve immediately or for best results cover and refrigerate to allow flavors to fully combine, 2 to 4 hours.