Wasabi-spiked sour cream, bagged coleslaw mix, and Cheddar cheese turn leftover pulled pork and tortilla chips into dinner-worthy nachos.
- 1 (18 ounce) package tortilla chips
- ½ pound cooked pulled pork
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons water
- ½ teaspoon wasabi paste
- 2 cups shredded cabbage with carrot
- ¼ cup sliced green onion
- ¼ cup snipped fresh cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Arrange chips on a foil-lined 10x15-inch baking pan.
- Toss pork, soy sauce, and five-spice powder together in a bowl. Top chips with pork mixture and Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and pork is heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Stir sour cream, water, and wasabi paste together in a small bowl.
- Top nachos with coleslaw mix, green onion, and cilantro. Drizzle with wasabi sour cream.