Tender scallops and shrimp meet crunchy bell peppers and red onion in this refreshing salad dressed with Marie's(R) Garlic Parmesan Italian Vinaigrette.
- ½ cup Marie's® Garlic Parmesan Italian Vinaigrette
- 2 pounds cooked seafood (bay scallops and small shrimp)
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped, or more to taste
- Salt and pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) bag prepared assorted greens
- Combine the first six ingredients and mix thoroughly. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Lay assorted greens onto a plate and place shrimp and scallop mixture on top. Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro if desired.
- Serve chilled with additional Marie's Garlic Parmesan Italian Vinaigrette on the side.