This quick and easy cheesecake salad is the perfect summer dessert for a crowd, packed with mixed berries, whipped topping, strawberry yogurt, and crushed graham crackers.
- 6 (6 ounce) containers low-fat strawberry yogurt
- 4 (11 ounce) packages no-bake real cheesecake dessert mix (such as JELL-O®
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip®), thawed
- 2 (10 ounce) bags mixed frozen berries
- 1 (16 ounce) package fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 3 bananas, sliced, or more to taste
- 1 (4.8 ounce) package graham crackers, crushed, or more to taste
- Mix yogurt and cheesecake pudding together in a bowl. Fold in whipped topping. Add mixed frozen berries and strawberries; stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate salad until ready to serve.
- Mix bananas into the salad; top with graham cracker crumbs.