These are really good. Bake the crescent rolls and spread each one with cream cheese and mayonnaise. Sprinkle with dill and garlic, and arrange assorted veggies on top. Chill and cut into squares for appetizers.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 head fresh broccoli, minced
- 1 head cauliflower, finely chopped
- 1 bunch radishes, finely diced
- 4 large carrots, shredded
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 8 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (2.5 ounce) jar imitation bacon bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Unroll crescent rolls onto a baking sheet, and press together the seams to form a single sheet of dough.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool.
- Mix cream cheese and mayonnaise together and spread the mixture onto the top of each crescent roll. Sprinkle dill weed or garlic salt over crescent rolls. Arrange the broccoli, cauliflower, radishes and carrots on top of the cheese and mayonnaise mixture.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the veggies. Sprinkle the imitation bacon bits over the shredded cheese. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Before serving cut the crescent rolls into squares.