This loaded vegetarian baked potato board is perfect for game day or a fall dinner - ground beef is replaced with Pure Farmland's(R) Simply Seasoned Protein Starters.
- 4 small small russet potatoes, skin scrubbed (about 2 lbs)
- 4 small sweet potatoes, skin scrubbed (about 2 lbs)
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (16 ounce) package Pure Farmland® Simply Seasoned Plant-Based Protein Starters
- 1 (15 ounce) can reduced-sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup sliced red onion
- ½ cup low-sugar, low-sodium BBQ Sauce
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives
- 2 small jalapenos, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large sheet tray with foil. Prick the russet and sweet potatoes 2 to 3 times each with a fork. Place on sheet tray in a single layer.
- Roast 45 minutes (for sweet potatoes) to 55 minutes (for russet potatoes), or until tender. Let cool 10 minutes, then slit the top of each potato to open.
- Line another large sheet tray with foil. Place broccoli on sheet tray. Toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Roast for about 20 minutes, until tender and slightly charred. Let rest on sheet tray until warm, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a small serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat a large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add Pure Farmland® Protein Starters. Break apart with spatula and cook until moisture has evaporated and product browns, about 12 to 14 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- On a large serving board, arrange the potatoes, cooked Pure Farmland® Protein Starter, roasted broccoli, black beans, Cheddar cheese, Greek yogurt, red onion, BBQ sauce, chives, and jalapenos. Serve warm.