Buffalo sauce is painted onto roasted cauliflower and then sprinkled with blue cheese to provide a tangy lift in these veggie appetizer skewers.
- 10 wood or bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into 2-inch florets
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ½ cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot®)
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk together olive oil, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl large enough to hold the cauliflower. Add the cauliflower and toss until each piece is coated with the oil mixture.
- Skewer cauliflower pieces on pre-soaked skewers. Place skewers on a roasting rack.
- Roast in pre-heated oven for 30 minutes.
- While cauliflower is roasting, mix dressing and hot sauce together in a small mixing bowl.
- After 30 minutes, remove cauliflower from the oven and immediately paint them with the hot sauce mixture.
- Top with the blue cheese and serve immediately.