This frittata with Cheddar cheese includes lots of veggies like broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots and is low in carbohydrates.
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ¼ cup diced carrots
- cooking spray
- 6 large eggs
- 2 ½ ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup low-fat half-and-half
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots in a microwave-safe steamer; add water. Microwave vegetables until they are crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Drain off water.
- Spray an 9-inch pie pan with nonstick spray. Spread vegetables in the pie pan.
- Beat eggs in a bowl until light and lemon colored. Add Cheddar cheese, half-and-half, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine and pour over the vegetables.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set, about 35 minutes.