Vegan stuffed bell peppers are festive around the winter holidays; filled with vegetables and vegan cheese, these are also great year-round.
- 1 potato, diced
- ½ cup peas
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 vegan bread roll, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried mixed herbs
- 6 green bell peppers - tops, seeds, and membranes removed (tops reserved)
- ⅓ cup shredded vegan cheese
- Combine potato, peas, onion, carrot, bread, garlic, and mixed herbs in a bowl. Dice the tops of the green bell pepper and add them to the bowl. Mix well to combine.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Fill the peppers equally with the filling. Place stuffed peppers into the air fryer basket.
- Cook until tender and hot throughout, about 20 minutes. Add shredded vegan cheese and cook until melted, about 5 minutes more.