This makes a great batter, which then makes a great crepe. Soy milk, hazelnut syrup, water, margarine and flour. Simple. Mix the batter, chill and pour into a hot pan.
- ½ cup soy milk
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup melted soy margarine
- 1 tablespoon turbinado sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- In a large mixing bowl, blend soy milk, water, 1/4 cup margarine, sugar, syrup, flour, and salt. Cover and chill the mixture for 2 hours.
- Lightly grease a 5 to 6 inch skillet with some soy margarine. Heat the skillet until hot. Pour approximately 3 tablespoons batter into the skillet. Swirl to make the batter cover the skillet's bottom. Cook until golden, flip and cook on opposite side.