An easy vegan dessert with frozen mixed berries and apples. In order to make the crumble topping vegan, I used coconut oil instead of butter.
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen mixed berries
- 4 small apples - peeled, cored, and chopped
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup solid coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine frozen mixed berries, apples, cornstarch, and vanilla extract in a bowl and transfer to a baking dish.
- Combine flour, oats, sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl. Mix in coconut oil with your fingers until you have a crumbly dough. Sprinkle over the fruit in the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crumble is lightly browned on top, about 40 minutes.