Make it a fun night at home with this easy family-favorite for dinner!
- ⅔ cup Original Bisquick® mix
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt or garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 3 eaches boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Mix Bisquick mix, cheese, salt and paprika in 1-gallon resealable plastic food-storage bag. Dip half the chicken strips into egg; place in bag of Bisquick mixture. Seal bag; shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken. Drizzle butter over chicken.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, turning after 6 minutes with pancake turner, until no longer pink in center.