A delicious and satisfying breakfast casserole.
- 1 pound ground turkey sausage
- 4 large eggs eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 medium (4-1/8" long)s green onions, finely chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- ½ cup milk
- 1 ½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Place turkey sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, stir together eggs, green onions, hash browns, milk, cheddar cheese and cooked sausage. Pour mixture into a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes.