This Italian-inspired pasta salad with tuna, mayonnaise, and hard-boiled eggs is quick and easy to make and a great addition to any barbeque or potluck.
- ½ (16 ounce) package penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons capers
- ⅓ cup sweet corn, drained
- ½ red bell pepper, finely chopped
- ¼ cucumber, finely chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain. Place penne in a large mixing bowl and toss well with olive oil.
- Combine tuna, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and capers in the bowl of a food processor; blend until smooth and creamy. Add to the penne and mix until well combined. Add corn, bell pepper, and cucumber and toss together. Spoon into a serving dish. Arrange quartered eggs on top.