Clean flavors combined with tuna, fresh vegetables, and low-calorie shirataki noodles makes this meal a winner.
- ½ (12 ounce) package fresh green beans, trimmed
- ¾ cup sliced red bell pepper
- ⅓ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) package shirataki noodles (such as Miracle Noodles®)
- ½ cup almond milk (such as Silk®)
- 2 tablespoons light vegetable cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (7 ounce) can yellowfin tuna, drained
- Place green beans in a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender yet firm to the bite, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Cook and stir red bell pepper and onion in a large nonstick skillet until tender, about 5 minutes. Add mushrooms; cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- While mushrooms are cooking, drain and rinse noodles; set aside.
- Combine almond milk, cream cheese, seafood seasoning, garlic powder, and pepper in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Add greens beans, noodles, cream cheese mixture, and tuna to the mushroom mixture. Stir gently until heated through, 5 to 8 minutes.