This quick and easy tuna and avocado salad is a little bit different as it leaves out the mayonnaise and uses fresh flavors to bring a new twist on a favorite lunch or a snack.
- 2 medium avocados
- 1 (5 ounce) can light tuna (such as Century®)
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro, or to taste
- ½ tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch chili powder, or more to taste
- salt to taste
- Scoop out avocado contents and place in a bowl. Set aside shells.
- Mix in tuna, tomatoes, cilantro, pepper, chili powder, and salt. Divide mixture between shells to serve.