A twist on the popular quinoa bowl made with farro, canned tuna, tomato, egg, cheese, and avocado. Leftover fish works beautifully in this dish as well.
- ½ cup cooked farro
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 2 ounces Jarlsberg cheese, diced
- 1 hard-boiled egg, halved
- ½ tomato, seeded and diced
- ½ avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing
- ¼ cup croutons
- Divide cooked farro between 2 serving bowls. Top evenly with tuna, Jarlsberg cheese, egg, tomato, and avocado. Add dressing and sprinkle with croutons.