Chicken breast, mushrooms and tomatoes cooked with a little olive oil, lemon and onion. A simple one skillet dish that's sure to please.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 4 breast half, bone and skin removed (blank)s skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- ½ cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- ½ cup diced tomatoes, drained
- Heat oil, lemon juice and onion in a large skillet over medium heat. When onion is tender, add chicken, mushrooms and tomatoes.
- Cook over medium high heat for 5 to 7 minutes each side, stirring occasionally, or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink inside.