Banana bread gets a tropical update with the addition of crushed pineapple and flaked coconut in this moist, easy-to-make breakfast bread.
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- ½ (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- ½ cup flaked coconut
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Combine coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large bowl; whisk well to combine. Add flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Stir well until combined. Fold in bananas, pineapple, and coconut; stir until just blended. Pour batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.