Our play on the famous horseshoe sandwich, Farmland-style. We gave this signature dish the works.
- 4 slices Farmland® Sliced Ham, warmed
- 8 slices Farmland® Thick Cut Bacon, cooked
- 4 waffles
- 4 (8 ounce) lean ground beef patties, cooked
- 4 (8 ounce) burgers, cooked
- Beer, Sausage, Cheese Sauce (recipe to follow)
- 4 sunny side up eggs
- Smoked paprika, for garnish
- 1 pound Farmland® Original Pork Sausage
- 4 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded (tossed in cornstarch just until lightly coated)
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- Crushed dried red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Warm waffles in oven.
- To serve, lay one waffle on each plate. Top with burger, sliced ham, 2 slices thick cut bacon, cheese sauce and egg. Sprinkle with smoked paprika.
- To make Beer, Sausage, Cheese Sauce, cook breakfast sausage and garlic in pot.
- When cooked through, add butter, mustard, red pepper flakes and cheese. Stir until melted.
- Once mixed together, add Worcestershire sauce. Let cook for 5 minutes (make sure to keep stirring, so cheese does not stick to bottom of pan). Add some more heavy cream if sauce is too thick. Set aside.