Piping hot oatmeal is sprinkled with pumpkin seeds, almonds, pecans, chocolate chips, and cranberries to make these delish trail mix oats for one.
- ½ cup Quaker® Oats (Quick or Old Fashioned, uncooked)
- ½ cup nonfat milk
- ½ cup water
- 1 teaspoon raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened coconut
- In a medium saucepan, bring milk and water to a gentle boil (watch carefully). Stir in oats. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat, 1 minute for Quick Oats, 5 minutes for Old Fashioned Oats, stirring occasionally. Toss together pumpkin seeds, almonds, pecans, chocolate chips, cranberries, and coconut. Sprinkle over oatmeal.