Thick-cut pork chops coated in mayo and panko bread crumbs stay moist and juicy in this quick and easy dinner.
- cooking spray
- 1 (8 ounce) package panko bread crumbs
- 6 (1-inch thick) bone-in pork chops, at room temperature
- ½ cup mayonnaise, or as needed
- 1 pinch Cajun seasoning, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and spread bread crumbs on a large plate.
- Rinse pork chops and pat dry with paper towels.
- Mix mayonnaise and Cajun seasoning in a bowl; brush mayonnaise mixture over pork chops. Gently press pork chops into bread crumbs to coat, shaking off excess crumbs. Arrange breaded pork chops in the prepared baking dish. Repeat with remaining chops.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pork is slightly pink in the center, about 35 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Loosely cover pork chops with aluminum foil and let rest for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.