Classic chocolate chip cookies bake up browned and tender on sheets of parchment paper.
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 2 ½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheets* with Reynolds Parchment Paper; set aside. On another sheet of Reynolds® Parchment Paper, combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; set aside.
- Beat together butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in a large mixing bowl, with an electric mixer, until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture gradually to butter mixture; beat until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto parchment-lined cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.