Rich and cheesy--this baked pasta dish is a snap to prepare.
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package ziti pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 (26 ounce) jar Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, eggs and Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- In another bowl, thoroughly combine pasta and Pasta Sauce.
- In 13 x 9-inch baking dish, spoon 1/2 of the pasta mixture; evenly top with cheese mixture, then remaining pasta mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve, if desired, with additional heated Sauce.