These thin chocolate chip cookies bake up with crispy, buttery edges, perfect for cookie lovers who enjoy a crunchy treat.
- 2 ½ sticks butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 baking sheets.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, and white sugar in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla extract. Beat until well incorporated. Stir in flour and baking soda until smoothly blended. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until deeply browned and crisp, 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool. Repeat with remaining cookie dough.