This vegan main dish combines avocado, celery, red bell pepper, zucchini, and green beans with coconut cream and curry paste for a simple and rich Thai meal base.
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut cream
- 2 small avocados, divided
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon green curry paste
- 1 red bell pepper, cubed
- 1 zucchini, cubed
- 1 stalk celery, very thinly sliced
- ½ cup green beans
- Combine coconut cream, 1 avocado, lime juice, soy sauce, and green curry paste in a blender and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a wok and bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Add red bell pepper, zucchini, celery, green beans, and remaining avocado to the wok with the sauce. Cover and simmer until vegetables are just tender and still crisp, about 10 minutes.