Minced jalapeno and cilantro give this cheeseball an extra zesty flavor.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- ½ green bell pepper, minced
- 1 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- In a medium bowl combine the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, green bell pepper, jalapeno pepper, Worcestershire sauce and garlic salt. Mix together and form mixture into a ball. Roll ball in cilantro and serve with your favorite crackers.