This easy and flavorful pad Thai-flavored lettuce wrap bento box makes the perfect on-the-go lunch for one!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¾ cup chopped skinless, boneless chicken breast
- ¼ cup Thai peanut sauce
- ½ carrot, shredded
- 3 tablespoons bean sprouts
- ½ tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves, or to taste
- ¼ cup sliced red cabbage, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon chopped peanuts, or to taste
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Saute chicken until browned and no longer pink in the center, about 8 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir chicken, peanut sauce, carrot, bean sprouts, and soy sauce together in a bowl. Place into a compartment of a bento box. Place separated lettuce leaves into another compartment. Place red cabbage, peanuts, green onion, and lime wedges into additional compartments.
- When ready to eat, spoon chicken mixture into leaves of lettuce, add the other toppings as desired, and wrap.