These sweet, spicy, tender, grilled chicken thighs with Thai flavors like fish sauce, lime juice, sweet chili sauce, and lemongrass paste are going to wow your guests.
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon lemongrass paste
- Place chicken in a gallon-sized resealable plastic bag. Whisk together fish sauce, lime juice, sherry, brown sugar, chili sauce, minced garlic, Sriracha sauce, sesame oil, and lemongrass paste in a bowl and pour over chicken. Seal the bag and toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, but up to 8 hours for maximum flavor.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grill. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 12 minutes total, turning halfway through the cooking time. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Transfer to a serving platter and let rest 5 minutes.