These colorful chicken kebabs are a great summer barbecue dish. Chicken thighs are marinated in Thai flavors and grilled alongside assorted vegetables.
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger puree
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 1 medium red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 8 ounces whole button mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
- Whisk soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, Sriracha, garlic, and ginger puree together in a large bowl. Add chicken, cover, and refrigerate at least 4 hours to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Thread marinated chicken thighs onto metal skewers and place on a platter, reserving marinade. Add squash, red onion, bell pepper, and mushrooms to the bowl with the marinade and stir until evenly coated.
- Thread yellow squash, red onion, bell pepper, and mushrooms onto skewers and place on the platter with the skewered chicken.
- Grill chicken and vegetable skewers for 20 minutes, turning after 10 minutes. Transfer skewers to a clean serving platter. Garnish with chopped cilantro.