Three ingredients is all you need for this melt in your mouth tender flank steak. This can be eaten on its own but I like to use it for tacos or grilled steak salads.
- 1 (1.41 ounce) package sazon seasoning with coriander and achiote (such as Goya®)
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle Mexican beer
- 2 pounds flank steak (about 1-inch thick)
- Pour all 8 packets of sazon seasoning into a gallon-sized resealable plastic bag. Add beer, seal, and shake until sazon seasoning is dissolved. Add flank steak and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Remove steak from the bag and discard marinade.
- Grill steak on the hot grill for about 6 minutes on each side for medium or until desired doneness. Remove steak from gill and let rest 10 minutes. Slice against the grain.