A yummy breakfast casserole with potatoes, bacon, egg, and Cheddar cheese that's quick to throw together and great for guests.
- 1 pound bacon, diced
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen bite-size potato nuggets (such as Tater Tots®)
- 12 large eggs eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 pinch salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain bacon on paper towels.
- Spread bacon into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish to cover. Spread potato nuggets over the bacon.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together in a bowl; pour over the layer of potato nuggets. Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hot in the center, about 1 hour.