Hoisin sauce adds tangy flavor to these spiced baked chicken meatballs that are quick and easy to prepare.
- 1 pound ground chicken
- ½ cup hoisin sauce
- 1 red chile pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped, or more to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix ground chicken, hoisin sauce, chile pepper, cilantro, fish sauce, and garlic together in a large bowl. Roll into balls using wet hands. Arrange on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 15 to 20 minutes.