Cheddar and buttermilk add a sharp bite to this white bread made with your bread machine.
- 1 ⅛ cups buttermilk
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons white sugar
- ¾ cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place ingredients in bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Select White Bread setting. Start.
- To bake bread in oven: select dough or manual cycle. Once cycle is complete, shape dough and place in a greased loaf pan. Allow to rise in a warm spot until doubled in size. Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 35 to 45 minutes.